13560 McLearen Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
We are excited to gather for our outdoor-only service (weather permitting) on Sundays at 10:30 am.
Below are the guidelines we are asking everyone to follow at our outdoor service:
- If you are sick or recently in contact with anyone who is ill or tested positive for the coronavirus, please stay home at this time.
- Parking options include roughly two-thirds of the Cedar Run lot and the Post Office spaces. We strongly encourage households to bring only one vehicle.
- You are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets, umbrellas or canopies. The latter should only be used close to the perimeter so they do not block other attendees.
- Bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated and prepare for warm weather.
- We recommend coming to church early so you can find a place to park and get settled before the service begins.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from other families or households at all times.
- Two buckets for collecting tithes and offerings will be located near the perimeter, but there will not be a formal offering time during the service.
- We would like to encourage everyone to use the bathroom before leaving home; however, the downstairs bathrooms will be open for emergencies.
- The church building is for emergency use only. Please find a staff member to help you and observe the designated entrance and exit signage on the church doors.
- Upon departure, please take all trash with you.
- Please do not remain on-site after the service concludes.
We encourage our church family to take the steps they need to feel comfortable at this time. The live stream will continue to be aired and you can still join us by watching from home.
If you are attending the outdoor service, you can view service details and lyrics for songs at cedarrun.net/service.
(Please Note: In the event we need to cancel the outdoor service, we will send an email and the live stream service will be aired at 10:30 am on Sunday.)