Update as of November 23, 2020
For the coming weeks, we will hold our in-person services INDOOR and registration will be required. If there are Sundays with unseasonably warm weather, we may make a last-minute decision to hold an outdoor service. An email will be sent to our church body by Saturday at noon if there are any changes to our service.
Indoor Service Guidelines
If you plan to attend in-person, please note there IS risk involved as people gather during a pandemic. We ask everyone who attends our services to work together to follow our indoor service guidelines. Please take a moment to review the lists below before registering for our service.
- Anyone who is sick or recently in contact with anyone who is ill or testing positive for the coronavirus is NOT to attend.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entry to the building. If anyone in your household has an elevated temperature, you will not be able to attend the service.
- Attendees should maintain social distancing at all times.
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are required to enter, exit, moving about the building, and whenever one cannot appropriately socially distance.
- Seating capacity in the sanctuary and classrooms will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- The church’s outside doors and sanctuary doors will be designated for entrance and exit only.
- Interior doors will remain propped open to limit high touched surfaces.
- Cones are placed in the Community Room to mark social distancing as you wait to enter the sanctuary.
- Fellowship time before and after the service should be limited and held outside, in front of the church, rather than the Community Room.
- The nursery (for ages 18 months and younger) will be open for parental/guardian use only and will not be staffed. The toddler, preschool, and Kindergarten classrooms will remain closed. We will continue to search for ways to safely staff and open those rooms over time.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building.
- Air purifiers in the classrooms and an enhanced air filtration system with ionization components has been installed for the whole building.
- Chairs removed and rearranged in Sanctuary to allow for social distancing.
- Infrared thermometers for temperature scans.
- Doors propped open to limit high touch surface areas.
- Revised protocols for receiving offerings and taking communion.
- Disinfectant cleaning by an outside company.
Online registration for our services is required and opens by 10 AM each Monday morning. Please register by Saturday evening. By registering for our services, you are acknowledging you have read through and agree to our service guidelines listed above.
Please reserve spots for your household using the link below. (If you plan for your child(ren) to attend RUNkidZ and Student Ministry classes, please list their attendance in those classes, IN ADDITION to the Worship Service.)
If the sign-up for our service is full, please put your name on our waitlist. We are likely able to make space in the service for you. If not, this information also lets us know if we need to add more seating or overflow to our service.
You will receive a confirmation email after you register. If you need to make changes or cancel your registration, use the “Return to Registration Form” link in your email. Please make changes or cancellations, in advance, so others are able to attend in your place. If you have questions about registration, please email .
Watch Our Live Stream
We desire for our church family to make informed and prayerful decisions about what is best for your household during this time. We strongly encourage those in higher-risk populations and those who live with higher-risk people in your household to continue worshiping with us from home. The live stream can be viewed on our YouTube Channel every Sunday at 10:30 am. Additionally, if you have recently been sick, or have contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or develop symptoms of illness, please worship from home.